Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nonetheless...
Bleh. I really hope I don't have to go for the PSC pyschometric retest. I'm hopping it's for those people who applied to PSC but didn't take the test before, unlike me. Taking the test again for personality would be a-ok with me because that's about myself and that's easy peasy. But asking me to do those reasoning tests of math/puzzles and logical reasoning? Please no. I shall call them up in the morning to clarify. Please please let me not have to take the retest. I shudder at my level of reasoning. Oh no... I tell you some of their options are really tricky and similar. And it all seems logical from a certain point of view! Better go do some sudoku to brush up my logic if I have to retake!
All my Chelsea footballers seem to have girlfriends/wives/fiancees. The world is so unfair. Nevermind nevermind. We're all living in dreamland. That reminds me- Where is my Chelsea loving boyfriend?
Dreamland not nightmare! (Yesterday I dreamt that the first A level that we took didn't count and we would have to retake can you believe it going through all that studying again? Like studying for one A levels not enough? I give away all my econs notes already! And threw away my outlines!-My mind really knows how to scare me)
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name